Equally important is making a plan for the short and long term care of your pets when you aren’t going to be there to care for them yourself – the kind of plan no one likes to think about, much less get down on paper. That’s why I’m inviting you to join me (and the red dogs 🙂 ) to celebrate National Pet Day on April 20th at 9:00 am EDT by attending a short (30 minute) webinar that will help you get those plans in place for the care of your pet should something happen and you cannot provide the care they need.
Here’s what you’ll learn when you join us…
- Learn about the “who’s, what’s and why’s” needed to create a Pet Care MAAP that works for everyone, including your pet.
- Appointing a caregiver for your pet. It’s really not as easy as you would think! This information helps you get the clarity you need to make the best decisions possible for the appointed caregiver and your pet!
- Addressing the needs of your pet. This is a CRITICAL piece that goes way beyond the basics of food, water and a dry bed!
- Publishing your MAAP Pet Care plan. You have got to get your plan out of your head, out of your file cabinet, out of your safety deposit box and into the hands of the people who are going to help you. Otherwise all of your strategic planning and good intentions are for nothing!
- The ONE thing EVERYONE fails to do – yours truly included… THIS will make or break the long term success of your pet care plan! Don’t let this happen to your animals!
Just add your name and email address to the form below and I will send you the information you need to join us early Thursday morning! Can’t wait to see you there!
Fantastic idea, one I really needed a year ago. No one was willing to care for my senior Eskie when I had a stroke. Ended up boarding her at the vet’s office for $10,000.00. She died at home three months later. My only consulation was that she had good care and I could call her every day. You really find out who is willing to help (or not) during an emergency. This would have saved a lot of worry. So glad I found your website.