Book Debra To Speak At Your Next Event
PET X TALKS KEYNOTE
3 Steps For Resolving Conflicts About Animals
Debra uses a simple, 3 step life lesson from grammar school to explain how to resolve a conflict about an animal. The answers can be found in just three words – STOP, DROP, and ROLL.
Fees vary depending on the type of speaking event. Here are some of the variables to consider when planning your meeting and creating a budget to include Debra in your event.
- Type of presentation – keynote, general session, or breakout workshop
- Multiple presentations – different or same presentation repeated 1 – 6 times
- Length of presentation – full day (up to 6 hours), half day (3 hours)
- Location or venue – where meeting is being held
- Expenses – Actual out-of-pocket, or inclusive with fee
- Licensing fee – for permission to audio or video tape Debra’s presentation
- Customization fee – for going above and beyond to personalize a program
- Terms – your choice between paying in full upfront or a 50 /50 payment option
Please contact Debra directly to discuss how she can help you
meet the needs and wants of your event sponsors and attendees.
If You Are Attending Any Of The Following Events
Be Sure To Connect And Let Me Know!
Debra’s Work Has Been Featured On…