Book Debra To Speak At Your Next Event
PET X TALKS KEYNOTE
3 Steps For Resolving Conflicts About Animals
Debra uses a simple, 3 step life lesson from grammar school to explain how to resolve a conflict about an animal. The answers can be found in just three words – STOP, DROP, and ROLL.
Fees vary depending on the type of speaking event. Here are some of the variables to consider when planning your meeting and creating a budget to include Debra in your event.
- Type of presentation – keynote, general session, or breakout workshop
- Multiple presentations – different or same presentation repeated 1 – 6 times
- Length of presentation – full day (up to 6 hours), half day (3 hours)
- Location or venue – where meeting is being held
- Expenses – Actual out-of-pocket, or inclusive with fee
- Licensing fee – for permission to audio or video tape Debra’s presentation
- Customization fee – for going above and beyond to personalize a program
- Terms – your choice between paying in full upfront or a 50 /50 payment option
Please contact Debra directly to discuss how she can help you
meet the needs and wants of your event sponsors and attendees.
If You Are Attending Any Of The Following Events
Be Sure To Connect And Let Me Know!
January 7th MAAP Short and Long Term Pet Care Planning Webinar | REPLAY
VMX NAVC 2020 | January 18 – 22, 2020 | Moderating
VMX – The World’s Leading Veterinary Conference
January 18-22, 2020 • Orlando, Florida
Martin Luther King, Jr. Weekend
Get ready for incredible, immersive learning at VMX 2020! You won’t want to miss this veterinary conference event where you’ll share insights and camaraderie with veterinary professionals from across the country and around the world.
Learn from the brightest professionals in the field and explore all the veterinary CE topics you’re interested in, while enjoying a winter break in sunny Orlando. Join us for once-in-a-lifetime tours, and go behind the scenes with the area’s most captivating attractions.
SESSIONS I'LL BE MODERATING:
Canine Sports Medicine
- Benched: A Review of Canine Sports-Related Injury - Christina Montalbano
- Keep Them Running: Combating Age - Joseph J. Wakshlag
- Raising the Bar in the Raising of Service Dogs - Christina Montalbano
- Functional Anatomy and Biomechanics for Performance Dogs - Robert Gillette
- Diagnosis and Management of Non-Surgical Lameness in the Sporting Dog - Robert Gillette
- Designing Conditioning Protocol: Different Sports, Different Goals - Robert Gillette
Understanding & Treating Noise Reactivity & Aversion in Dogs (sponsor Boehringer Ingelheim) - Margaret Gruen
This session will review the common presentation of noise reactivity and noise aversion in dogs, focusing on management strategies and setting reasonable expectations. How to approach these cases, including acknowledging caregiver burden, will be discussed, as will environmental/behavioral modifications and pharmaceutical treatment options for dogs.
1. Understand the prevalence of noise reactivity and aversion in dogs.
2. Be able to describe the approach to history taking and diagnosis.
3. Understand the available treatment options, including their mechanism of action and expected effects.
Wellbeing: What You Should Know
- New Study on Wellbeing and Mental Health of Veterinarians - Christine Royal, Judson Vasconcelos, John Volk
- Dealing with Imposter Syndrome - Nadine Hamilton
- Suicide and Risk Factors for Suicide Among Veterinary Professionals: What Does the Evidence Tell Us? - Randall Nett
The Bridge Club Celebrates ICON Eleanor Green, DVM, DACVIM, DABVP | Jan 18th | Orlando FL | 5:00 - 7:00 pm | Attending
The Bridge Club Celebrates ICON Eleanor Green, DVM, DACVIM, DABVP Saturday, January 18, 2020, 5:00 – 7:00 pm ET, Hyatt Regency Orlando, Orlando, FL
Eleanor Green, DVM, DACVIM, DABVP, is the Carl B. King Dean of Veterinary Medicine at Texas A&M University and Senior Advisor and Consultant at Animal Policy Group. Throughout her career, Dr. Green has been a driver for innovation and a true advocate for the profession. In this intimate conversation, Dr. Green will share her life lessons and her vision for the future of veterinary medicine.
This Bridge Club ICON celebration is a live event and will be held Saturday, January 18, 5:00 – 7:00 pm, at the Hyatt Regency Orlando.
Tickets are $35 each; space is limited and must be purchased in advance. This event is expected to sell out quickly – register early to guarantee access.
Thank you to presenting sponsor Zoetis and sponsors Animal Policy Group and Stephens & Associates for their support. Register Here
Debra’s Work Has Been Featured On…