Book Debra To Speak At Your Next Event
PET X TALKS KEYNOTE
3 Steps For Resolving Conflicts About Animals
Debra uses a simple, 3 step life lesson from grammar school to explain how to resolve a conflict about an animal. The answers can be found in just three words – STOP, DROP, and ROLL.
Fees vary depending on the type of speaking event. Here are some of the variables to consider when planning your meeting and creating a budget to include Debra in your event.
- Type of presentation – keynote, general session, or breakout workshop
- Multiple presentations – different or same presentation repeated 1 – 6 times
- Length of presentation – full day (up to 6 hours), half day (3 hours)
- Location or venue – where meeting is being held
- Expenses – Actual out-of-pocket, or inclusive with fee
- Licensing fee – for permission to audio or video tape Debra’s presentation
- Customization fee – for going above and beyond to personalize a program
- Terms – your choice between paying in full upfront or a 50 /50 payment option
Please contact Debra directly to discuss how she can help you
meet the needs and wants of your event sponsors and attendees.
If You Are Attending Any Of The Following Events
Be Sure To Connect And Let Me Know!
They Are Counting On You – Navigating The Journey Your Pet Takes When You Can’t Care For Them | Assisi Animal Health | Webinar Dec 1st 12:00 pm | Presenting
I'm honored to be presenting this webinar for Assisi Animal Health on December 1st. If you need to make or review your beloved companion's care plans, then I want to encourage you to attend.
- Do you have a plan to care for your beloved companions if you are unable to care for them due to death or injury?
- Do you want to know if the plans you have in place will keep your pet safe?
- Do you know how to make a plan for your animal companion?
- Are you tired of worrying about what will happen to your pet if something happens to you?
- Are you looking for information that will help you make that plan, giving you peace of mind?
Register for this free webinar to get the information you need to create your pet's MAAP Pet Care Plan sooner rather than later.
MAAP Short and Long Term Pet Care Planning Community Call -- Dec 2 | Hosting | 6:30 pm EDT
Are you doing everything you possibly can to make sure you and your loved ones stay healthy and safe during this pandemic?
Have you made your pet's MAAP pet care plan yet? There really is no time like the present to "Get'er done"
If you haven't yet, I want to encourage you to come to our weekly MAAP Pet Care Planning community call at 6:30 pm to get started.
There's still time for you to register for this week's webinar:
Debra’s Work Has Been Featured On…