When life decisions had to be made for a co-owned dog, Debra worked with all of us – the breeder, the co-owners and the foster family. She helped us mediate our way to a solution that worked for the people AND the dog. Avoiding a court battle was important to my husband and me. This was our first time using mediation and Debra guided us through the process. We will definitely use HLM if a future need arises.
03. POPULAR POSTS
- MAAP Plan – Navigating the Journey Your Pet Takes When You Can’t Care For It
- Divorce and Pet Custody: What Every Judge, Attorney and Pet Owner Needs to Know
- In Memory Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Celebrating National Disability Employment Awareness Month with Gary C. Norman: Accommodating The Accommodators
- Seniors: How To Take Control Of Your Beloved Companion’s Future