This book is easy to read with good examples, providing a clear understanding of where and how a mediator would be valuable in settling disputes that involve animals. It contains much wisdom that can be used to avoid escalation from minor issues to major ones in the first place.
03. POPULAR POSTS
- MAAP Plan – Navigating the Journey Your Pet Takes When You Can’t Care For It
- Divorce and Pet Custody: What Every Judge, Attorney and Pet Owner Needs to Know
- In Memory Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Celebrating National Disability Employment Awareness Month with Gary C. Norman: Accommodating The Accommodators
- Seniors: How To Take Control Of Your Beloved Companion’s Future