Over a year ago I ended a 40-year relationship. In the process, I took the dog – Diesel. I was lucky my husband did not want Diesel. I really do not know what I would have done it Diesel would have been the focus of a possession struggle. In reading Nipped in the Bud, Not in the Butt – I realized how positive meditation could be to the separation process. To be honest I had never thought of meditation as an approach to solving major separation issues. I now think it could definitely be a positive approach to dealing with the issue to ensure both parties can successfully move forward.
03. POPULAR POSTS
- MAAP Plan – Navigating the Journey Your Pet Takes When You Can’t Care For It
- Divorce and Pet Custody: What Every Judge, Attorney and Pet Owner Needs to Know
- In Memory Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Celebrating National Disability Employment Awareness Month with Gary C. Norman: Accommodating The Accommodators
- Seniors: How To Take Control Of Your Beloved Companion’s Future