Debra hit on the compassion that includes people with animals and people in general. Our animals are a part of our family as our children. She addresses the kindness toward the human spirit. As an educator of young people she hit a chord of parents and their children. It is much like people and their animals. In every situation, there is needed a mediator. She addresses this in an easy to understand format. What a gift she has to connect to people.
03. POPULAR POSTS
- MAAP Plan – Navigating the Journey Your Pet Takes When You Can’t Care For It
- Divorce and Pet Custody: What Every Judge, Attorney and Pet Owner Needs to Know
- In Memory Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Celebrating National Disability Employment Awareness Month with Gary C. Norman: Accommodating The Accommodators
- Seniors: How To Take Control Of Your Beloved Companion’s Future