A comprehensive, yet easy guide to avoiding litigation and achieving success through mediation in disputes over animals. This is a must read for pet owners, veterinarians, trainers, barn managers, grooms (in barn settings) pet groomers, pet rescue and adoption organizations and anyone else who wishes to avoid the pain and pitfalls of court battles over animals.
03. POPULAR POSTS
- MAAP Plan – Navigating the Journey Your Pet Takes When You Can’t Care For It
- Divorce and Pet Custody: What Every Judge, Attorney and Pet Owner Needs to Know
- In Memory Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Celebrating National Disability Employment Awareness Month with Gary C. Norman: Accommodating The Accommodators
- Seniors: How To Take Control Of Your Beloved Companion’s Future