I was in an irresolvable situation with Irish Setter Rescue, who contacted Debra. Debra provided a safe environment in which to resolve our conflict, to the satisfaction of all parties. She set up a telephone conference in a timely manner, and guided us through a very difficult but productive conversation wherein we were heard, respected, and which ended in a resolution that was truly in the best interest of the dog, and all the people involved I am so grateful to Debra, and would recommend her to anyone in conflict over animal custody.
03. POPULAR POSTS
- MAAP Plan – Navigating the Journey Your Pet Takes When You Can’t Care For It
- Divorce and Pet Custody: What Every Judge, Attorney and Pet Owner Needs to Know
- In Memory Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Celebrating National Disability Employment Awareness Month with Gary C. Norman: Accommodating The Accommodators
- Seniors: How To Take Control Of Your Beloved Companion’s Future