Debra Vey Voda-Hamilton is an attorney and mediator who has a lot of experience in the mediation over animal conflicts. I really enjoyed this book since it open the knowledge of techniques on mediation that are really unique and helpful for everyone. Conflicts over animals and pets are really difficult (they are like children in family law), sentiments are involved and reason is hard to find. Therefore, having the techniques that help you to think sensibly in order to achieve the best possible agreement between the parties is something unique. I have not yet been involved in such conflicts but it is a market growing worldwide since the importance of animals and pets are taking an important part of everyday life. I recommend this book not only for lawyers, solicitors and mediators but for everyone since the mediation techniques can be applied in several occasions.
03. POPULAR POSTS
- MAAP Plan – Navigating the Journey Your Pet Takes When You Can’t Care For It
- Divorce and Pet Custody: What Every Judge, Attorney and Pet Owner Needs to Know
- In Memory Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Celebrating National Disability Employment Awareness Month with Gary C. Norman: Accommodating The Accommodators
- Seniors: How To Take Control Of Your Beloved Companion’s Future