I am so happy that I took your First-Aid & CPR Class 4 days ago. My roomie found what she thought was a dead bird and wanted me to get it out of the way before the Guide Dog ate it. I found it to be not quite dead but acting strangely. Its leg was almost in its mouth and tangled with string, feathers and a mass of dog hear. As I began to remove the string I found the twine trailed around the leg and neck and into the bird’s throat. Carefully I removed it all and gave him tiny drops of water. Without your class, I would not have had the confidence to try and help this small creature. I am sure it would thank you too.
03. POPULAR POSTS
- MAAP Plan – Navigating the Journey Your Pet Takes When You Can’t Care For It
- Divorce and Pet Custody: What Every Judge, Attorney and Pet Owner Needs to Know
- In Memory Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Celebrating National Disability Employment Awareness Month with Gary C. Norman: Accommodating The Accommodators
- Seniors: How To Take Control Of Your Beloved Companion’s Future