This is a great overview of effective mediation…what it is and what it isn’t! And why it’s so preferable to going to court…as long as it’s done with someone who knows what they’re doing. And this book can guide attorneys and prospective mediators in knowing how it’s done and why it’s the way of the future for legal conflicts. The road to swift justice is no longer in the court system…it’s through mediation. This book is a must read for all attorneys dealing with legal conflicts and who want to consider an alternative to lengthy and costly litigation.
03. POPULAR POSTS
- MAAP Plan – Navigating the Journey Your Pet Takes When You Can’t Care For It
- Divorce and Pet Custody: What Every Judge, Attorney and Pet Owner Needs to Know
- In Memory Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Celebrating National Disability Employment Awareness Month with Gary C. Norman: Accommodating The Accommodators
- Seniors: How To Take Control Of Your Beloved Companion’s Future