Just finished reading this book and recommend it to everyone. It is concise, informative, relevant and a good read. The tools and information about moderation passed on via anecdotal stories really makes a lot of sense. And this doesn’t only apply to our pets, but all of life everywhere we happen to be.
03. POPULAR POSTS
- MAAP Plan – Navigating the Journey Your Pet Takes When You Can’t Care For It
- Divorce and Pet Custody: What Every Judge, Attorney and Pet Owner Needs to Know
- In Memory Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Celebrating National Disability Employment Awareness Month with Gary C. Norman: Accommodating The Accommodators
- Seniors: How To Take Control Of Your Beloved Companion’s Future