As a retired animal cruelty prosecutor and animal protection lawyer, I can tell you that Ms. Voda-Hamilton really knows what she’s talking about and offers a common-sense, hugely effective, non-litigious means of conflict resolution in animal dispute cases of all kinds (and other types of disputes as well). Ms. Voda-Hamilton shares a wealth of wisdom in a straight-forward and easy to read book that should be read and followed by every lawyer and any person dealing with the interaction of animals and their human companions. If you care about animals, this is a must read.
03. POPULAR POSTS
- MAAP Plan – Navigating the Journey Your Pet Takes When You Can’t Care For It
- Divorce and Pet Custody: What Every Judge, Attorney and Pet Owner Needs to Know
- In Memory Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Celebrating National Disability Employment Awareness Month with Gary C. Norman: Accommodating The Accommodators
- Seniors: How To Take Control Of Your Beloved Companion’s Future