- This event has passed.
Speaking The Right Words | Nov 18th & 19th | Virtual Conference and Workshop | Presenting
November 18 - November 19FREE
2020 has been a game-changer for most of us. Much of what we have known has been altered by world dynamics. We often don’t even know the words to use now to begin a conversation that will not be perceived as offensive to others.
Has the art of collaborative conversation been lost? We don’t think so. What may have happened is that cordial conversation has been replaced by reactive, and volatile, discourse which leads to stark polarization and strong defensiveness in communication.
How do we navigate such conversations to reach a positive outcome? What tools might serve us in the art of less defensive communication toward others? Are there skills you can put in place in life and practice that will help you recognize and then choose not to rise to/engage in emotional discourse?
We believe there are and that is why we are here to help.
Our free workshop and conference with learning breakouts will help you:
- Building memory muscles for recognizing and understanding reactive communication.
- Learn how to react less defensively and converse less rigidly.
- Develop an advanced set of “tools” for addressing conflict resolution.
- Gain that must needed understanding of how words color a conversation, including which words are empowering or offensive.
- Expand your awareness and fine-tune your interpretation of this new world of hyper-reactivity.
Our goal is to provide you, after two days of instruction and collaborative discussion with our presenters, an incredible resource for self-awareness, self-understanding and self-care. After this program we want you to feel prepared and competent to use the tools you are taking away in everyday life. Speaking the right words will promote curious conversation, reduce conflict while helping you nip conflict in the bud.